Logo Usage Guidelines
BiKBBI logo usage guidelines
The British Institute of Kitchen, Bedroom & Bathroom Installation Limited (BiKBBI) grants conditional permission for certain people, businesses, organisations and groups to use its logo in certain circumstances. The BiKBBI logo (& variations of) are protected by Trademark, registered with The Intellectual Property Office, in The United Kingdom – registration number UK00003318329.
This conditional permission is automatically granted to the following groups as part of membership / partnership during their relationship with us:
– Installation Standards Partners
– Corporate Members
The BiKBBI Member Logo distinguishes BiKBBI’s member companies from others in the marketplace and assures customers that these companies adhere to the Institute’s Code of Conduct, Standards & Guidelines and Terms & Conditions of Membership.
As a benefit of membership, the BiKBBI Member logo can be displayed on promotional materials to help connect members across the industry and create new business opportunities and relationships.
Companies who do not belong to BiKBBI, together with members that have allowed their membership to lapse or expire, as well as those who have chosen to terminate membership, forfeit the right to to use and display the BiKBBI Member Logo.
Installation Standards Partners:
Retail Installation Standards Partners (iSP’s) may use the logo as part of their relationship with BiKBBI and to demonstrate that all installers they employ, contract to or recommend are independently accredited by The Institute.
Corporate Members and Sponsors:
Corporate Members and Sponsors may use the logo as part of their relationship with BiKBBI and to demonstrate that support the aims and objectives of The Institute.
Other usage outside Members, Installation Standards Partners, Corporate Members and Sponsors must be authorised by BiKBBI, in advance and in writing.
The BiKBBI Logo does not imply any of the following:
– That BiKBBI has approved the company’s materials or representations used for sales, advertising, or other promotional efforts;
– That any particular level of quality or performance is guaranteed or assured by BiKBBI;
– That any statements made to customers or the general public are truthful and accurate;
– Anything else beyond identifying that the user is a Member, Installation Standards Partner, Corporate Member or Sponsor of BiKBBI.
Unapproved Use of the Logo
In the event that these guidelines are violated, BiKBBI reserves the right to direct the member to cease use of the mark, and may sue to enjoin misuse by members and / or nonmembers and to recover actual and punitive damages.
It is the right of BiKBBI to determine whether these guidelines have been violated or whether the BiKBBI logo has been misused.
Any unauthorised use of the BiKBBI logo will be reported to the appropriate authorities, without notice.
BiKBBI Logo Policy
Using the BiKBBI Logo is one of the benefits of your association with BiKBBI.
The logo distinguishes those who are permitted to use it from others in the marketplace, and assures customers of your adherence to high industry standards.
Use the BiKBBI logo with pride, and continue the long-standing tradition of promoting your company and BiKBBI.
Carefully read this policy for using the BiKBBI Member logo. It contains vital information that protects you and the Institute from the dangers of logo misuse.
By following these simple guidelines, you will help us preserve the integrity and prestige of the BiKBBI logo.
Who CANNOT Use the BiKBBI Member Logo?
– BiKBBI members whose membership has lapsed or expired.
– BiKBBI members whose membership privileges have been terminated or suspended for any reasons.
In the event that these guidelines are violated, BiKBBI reserves the right to direct the member to cease use of the mark, and may sue to enjoin misuse by members and/or nonmembers and to recover actual and punitive damages.
BiKBBI will also place members and non-members who misuse the BiKBBI logo on the on-line “Unapproved Use of the Member Logo” list, which is available to the public. It is the right of BiKBBI to determine whether these guidelines have been violated or whether the BiKBBI Member Logo has been misused.
Use the BiKBBI Member Logo on:
– Business cards;
– Other business documents (invoices, purchase orders, etc.)
– Company signs;
– Company vehicles;
– Product advertising (this does not include: product, label of a product, or point-of-sale packaging of a product).
Only use logo’s downloaded via the BiKBBI members website, or as issued by the BiKBBI directly.
Do not use logo’s obtained via any other source, including other members or the internet.
Placement and Size:
The BiKBBI Member logo is available in a variety of styles and sizes. Members can access the logo via the members website, or by emailing email@example.com.
BiKBBI Members can use any variation of the BiKBBI Member logo, provided it is a registered logo received through BiKBBI.
If you have a BiKBBI Member logo you did not receive from BiKBBI directly, then it is not the correct BiKBBI Member logo.
– Do not alter the appearance of the BiKBBI Member logo in any way.
– Do not place the BiKBBI Member logo on a product, on the label of that product, or on point-of-sale packaging of a product.
– Make sure the word “Member” “Partner” or “Sponsor” is shown. Only BiKBBI can use the logo, without the aforementioned words.
– Display the BiKBBI logo square to the surface on which it is used. Do not tilt the logo in any way.
– Do not use any variation in proportion, typeface, or orientation, except in overall size.
– Do not re-colour the logo, or add any object / wording to it.
BiKBBI accepts no liability for any associated costs or losses whatsoever. This must carefully be considered prior to use of the logo.
Changes to these logo guidelines
We keep our logo guidelines under regular review.
These logo guidelines were last updated on 7th September 2018.