The installation of kitchens, bedrooms & bathrooms is complex, with many areas vulnerable to unforeseen complications.
The key to overcoming installation problems is simple. Creating and maintaining a good working relationship with your installer and working together to overcome the issues as a team.
- Delays to the start of installation
- Delays in completing the project
- Product damaged or missing from delivery
- Design issues preventing completion
- Unforeseen structural complications
What happens if you encounter a problem?
- Stay calm, polite and reasonable throughout
- Be clear with the installer as to why you’re unsatisfied
- Produce a written itemised list and work through each entry one-by- one
- Tackle the problem in bite sized portions – one point at a time
- If you purchased the install via a retailer, contact them for assistance
- Document all contact,