Preparing for installation
Once you’ve made your decision and appointed your installer, it’s important that you prepare for their arrival. Despite all efforts to keep disruption to a minimum, it is inevitable that your home will feel invaded for a while, so preparation is key!
A kitchen installation usually takes around a week, depending on the complexity of
- Where will you store your kitchen content & equipment?
- Can you set up a makeshift kitchen elsewhere in the house?
- Have you
organisedeating and drinking provisions during the install?
Bathroom installation times vary, but again, most usually take around a week to 10 days to complete. Installers will always attempt to leave toilet facilities overnight during the installation, but under exceptional circumstances, this may not be possible.
- Have you
useof alternative washroom and toilet facilities?
Bedroom installations are usually far quicker experiences. A
- Where will you store clothes?
- Will you be without a place to sleep?
And how about generally…
– Are there elderly, young or vulnerable residents in the home?
– Will they be adversely affected by inevitable dust,
– Are your
– Have you somewhere the installer can store waste during the installation?